What we support
- social welfare, all age groups
- community and environmental development
- opportunities for young people
- promotion of improved quality of life
- personal or community empowerment.
We do not support large building appeals, animal charities, research or further education.
Charities are expected to have safeguarding policies in place, as per the Charity Commission guidelines.
Trustees do give grants outside these criteria but only to organisations in which they have a personal interest.
Payments can be made payable only to registered charities.
Our Geographical areas of interest:
- Greater Birmingham: Birmingham City, Coventry City, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton